Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Intimitank, opinions please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Policegirl

Policegirl

New Intimitank, opinions please. Empty
PostSubject: New Intimitank, opinions please.   New Intimitank, opinions please. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Ok, this is the beginning of my new intimitank. I messed Ifu up real bad and this is my answer, I thik I got it right this time for what I want.

This is all at 4th lvl, a vet build.

Str 18
Dex 14
Con 19
Int 8
Wis 8
Cha 10

Fort 14
Reflex 8
Will 7

HP 81
AC=33(+3 Plate,+3 Steel Tower) +3 Action Boost +2 Blocking +2 Barkskin +3 Shield of Faith(total41)
Fortification 25%
BAB +4

Feats
Dodge
Iron Will
Resilliance
Shield Mastery
Weapon Focus Slashing Weapons

Enhancements
Armor Class Boost II
Attack Boost I
Dwarven Armor Mastery
Dwarven Shield Mastery
Tower Shield Mastery
Improved Intimidate
Fighter Strength I

If this is the right way to be going, please let me know. If there is something wrong and I need to change it, let me know so I can catch it early. Any posts with help or opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jesebelle

Jesebelle

PostSubject: Re: New Intimitank, opinions please.   New Intimitank, opinions please. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm

I was almost going to advise against taking Iron Will, but then I saw you also took resilience. The two together may be able to get you an ok will save in a pinch. I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, Shield Mastery isn't worth the feat slot. You may need to check the ddo forums for verification, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Policegirl

Policegirl

PostSubject: Re: New Intimitank, opinions please.   New Intimitank, opinions please. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 am

well the reason i took shield mastery, is for the added damage reduction, it looked like the best option at teh time, adn i dont have a high enough int for combat expertise yet, so i was just tyring to get the most as far as ac and saves as i could. but thanks for the look, if i can find a better feat to take, its early enough that i can change it for very little cost.
Back to top Go down
Glargabull

Glargabull

PostSubject: Re: New Intimitank, opinions please.   New Intimitank, opinions please. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 pm

You may want to take a look at the Riott tank build. I'm experimenting with it, and that toon is turning out to be a pretty good one.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=116482
Back to top Go down
Policegirl

Policegirl

PostSubject: Re: New Intimitank, opinions please.   New Intimitank, opinions please. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

thanks glarga, that helps a lot. i will be looking into resetting some feats and hopefully be able to change some things to accomodate the posted build. im trying to get this one to be as good as possible, to make a difference in the way i designed die, he has really dissapointed me, at 17th lvl, over 400hp, and gets knocked down the quickest out of many parties. again, thank you for your input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Intimitank, opinions please.   New Intimitank, opinions please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Intimitank, opinions please.
Page 1 of 1