Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Policegirl

Policegirl

Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build Empty
PostSubject: Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build   Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 pm

This is a build that I am currently using, its starting off very well, very good in solo runs.
Base stats:
Str 16 +1 item
Dex 15 +1 item
Con 16 +1 item
Int 8 +1 item
Wis 8
Cha 8 +1 item

Skills: Jump 10, Balance 8, Tumble 6

Feats:
Two Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two Weapon Fighting, Wespon Proficiency: Khopesh, Weapon Focus: Slashing, Dodge

Enhancements: Fighter Attack Boost II, Fighter Armor Boost II, Armor Mastery I, Critical Accuracy II, Improved Recovery I, Fighter Str I, Fighter Haste Boost I

AC: 26, +3 Mithral Full Plate

Weapons
+1 Khopeshs, including Holy, True Chaos and Flaming, soon to be upgraded.

I will be upgrading the +1 stat items at 5th level, as well as buying some +1 tomes. At 7th, I will begin choosing items to boost saves and skills. I want to have a good balance and jump mainly, in order to keep from being kocked down, and have the ability move around with jumping. The next feats to be taken will be Mobility and Spring Attack, to allow for hits on the run, without the -4 to hit, which I think will help, as with this toon I move around a lot, I never stand in the same spot more than a second.
Back to top Go down
Jesebelle

Jesebelle

PostSubject: Re: Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build   Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:16 am

ifumoveudie wrote:

Skills: Jump 10, Balance 8, Tumble 6

Another option here is dropping tumble to 1 point and taking max UMD. UMD really is quite a good skill. Once you get enough, you can wand things like expeditious retreat, knock, and DSD easily. Also, haste scrolls will help your battlefield mobility. 1 tumble should be enough to allow you to actively tumble, and except for a few specific builds is all you need. Also, while I do love my jump, if you take UMD you can cast the Jump spell whenever you need. I wouldn't go much more than 10 ranks or so, and you can easily get away with maybe 2 ranks. 2+8 strength+30 spell=40. While jump does not technically cap, 40 is the "practical cap." I'm also wondering how you have so many skill points. Assuming you're human, you're still only getting 2 per level.

ifumoveudie wrote:
Feats: Two Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two Weapon Fighting, Wespon Proficiency: Khopesh, Weapon Focus: Slashing, Dodge

I would consider dropping Dodge. For a pure DPS character (unless you plan on hate tanking), that 1 AC won't make or break the build in any way. Of course, fighters get a ton of feats, and you can afford whatever you prefer. I would advise losing OTWF at higher levels, as your to-hit will be through the roof then. It is, however, eternally useful at the lower levels.

ifumoveudie wrote:
The next feats to be taken will be Mobility and Spring Attack, to allow for hits on the run, without the -4 to hit, which I think will help, as with this toon I move around a lot, I never stand in the same spot more than a second.

If you're going to take Dodge, Mobility, and Spring attack, might I recommend taking Rgr 6? Sure, you lose 5% crit chance, but you gain 10% attack speed (that stacks with other speed boosts). And while you do lose 3 fighter feats, you instead gain TWF and ITWF for free, netting you only 1 feat lost.
Back to top Go down
Policegirl

Policegirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build   Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 am

I am alredy 5th Ftr, should I still splash Rgr for the atk speed and ITWF? I want to be able to be as mobile as possible and hit for as much as possible. The skill pts are not the base mods, they are with added item bonuses. I didnt follo w the builds that I looked at on a fine line, I am making small tweaks in hopes that it will allow me to run the build as close as I can to how I want it to work, but i will look into what you have said and see if it plays well.
Back to top Go down
Jesebelle

Jesebelle

PostSubject: Re: Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build   Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:54 am

The beauty of fighters is you can do anything you want with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build   Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Weapon Fighter, max DPS build
Page 1 of 1